This ‘Allergies PLR’ (private label rights) pack contains quality, well-researched articles and covers the most common allergies and natural health solutions. We have also compiled the articles into an eBook for your convenience.
It is ready to use and formatted beautifully. You can use both options, articles or eBook in multiple ways! The articles are also provided in PDF formats and are perfect to give to your website visitors for future reference.
Allergy PLR Pack Details
- 10 Articles in 3 different file formats – Word, Text and PDF. Look at the beautiful header and footer graphics.
- 10 social media snippets. Use on your favorite social media platforms and place your website link too.
- Professional eBook graphic/cover and the PSD source file for the graphic.
- eBook compilation of the articles. Complete with a disclaimer and index of contents. Word document and formatted PDF.
Allergy PLR Articles
These 10 allergy articles are provided in 3 different file formats. You’ll receive a text file, a Word document, plus each article is created as a PDF with professional header. (View the sample to see!)
- Allergic Conjunctivitis or Eye Allergy – 597 words
- Anaphylaxis – A Severe Allergy Complication – 548 words
- Common Types of Allergies – 595
- Food Allergy or Food Sensitivity – 644 words
- Mold Allergies – Symptoms and Relief – 569
- Natural Allergy Remedies – 555
- Peanut Allergy Symptoms and Treatments – 545
- Seasonal Allergies – 553
- Understanding Food Allergies – 534 words
- What Is A Wheat Allergy – 598
All articles over 500 words and we’ve created a beautiful PDF document you can use as a free gift for your customers. Each one is formatted and professional.
Allergies PLR eBook
The eBook has been compiled from the articles in this package. It is fully formatted and has a disclaimer, introduction and a table of contents. 6,110 words and 26 pages.
eCovers Plus Editable PSD File
Allergy Social Media Snippets or Tweets
This pack also comes with ten tweets that you can use to promote your articles on your website or tweet about your new report so that your readers visit your site and optin to your list. These tweets are ready for you to use to create some social activity right now.
Beautifully presented content you can use right now. It’s all done for you!