Allergies PLR Articles and Bonus Included!
This allergies private label rights pack contains quality, well-researched articles and covers the most common allergies and natural health solutions. We have also compiled the articles into an eBook for your convenience.
It is ready to use and formatted beautifully. You can use both options, articles or eBook in multiple ways! The articles are also provided in PDF formats and are perfect to give to your website visitors for future reference.
Allergy PLR Pack Details
- 10 Articles in 3 different file formats – Word, Text and PDF.
- 10 Allergy Tweets with space to place your website link.
- Plus a professional eBook graphic/cover and the PSD source file for the graphic.
- As a complimentary bonus, we have compiled the articles in this pack into a ready-to-use 26 page ebook, complete with a disclaimer and index of contents.
- So if you want an ‘Allergies’ ebook, the work has already been done for you. We are including the Word document and formatted PDF.
Allergy PLR Articles
- Allergic Conjunctivitis or Eye Allergy – 597 words
- Anaphylaxis – A Severe Allergy Complication – 548 words
- Common Types of Allergies – 595
- Food Allergy or Food Sensitivity – 644 words
- Mold Allergies – Symptoms and Relief – 569
- Natural Allergy Remedies – 555
- Peanut Allergy Symptoms and Treatments – 545
- Seasonal Allergies – 553
- Understanding Food Allergies – 534 words
- What Is A Wheat Allergy – 598
All articles over 500 words and we’ve created a beautiful PDF document you can use as a free gift for your customers. Each one is formatted and professional.
Allergies PLR eBook
You are given both the articles and the compiled ebook in this pack as a bonus! If used as the ebook, the word count totals 6,110 words. It’s 26 pages long! It is fully formatted and has a disclaimer, introduction and a table of contents.
3D eCovers In Two Styles Plus Editable PSD File
This pack also comes with ten tweets that you can use to promote your articles on your website or tweet about your new report so that your readers visit your site and optin to your list. These tweets are ready for you to use to create some social activity right now.
How To Use Your Private Label Rights Content
There are many ways you can use your private label rights content. You can post the articles on your websites, (either as is or re-written to suit your own ‘voice’ or personal style), upload into your autoresponder, use the information to post to Facebook or other social media sites, give the beautiful PDFs to your visitors as handy downloads to collect and save, or build your list with the professional, ready-made ebook.
You are only limited by your imagination…
but if your imagination fails, we are here to help you!