Please read our disclaimer and disclosure and our terms and conditions. If you have any questions you can contact us for clarification on any of the points we list below.
It is very important you understand the use of our website, our memberships and our PLR licenses. We have tried to make the legalities as simple as possible.
Please read these terms carefully! We trust that everyone will respect these terms…and we will be providing you with PLR license reminders if you purchase any of our products, so you understand exactly what you can and cannot do with your purchases.
License terms may vary depending on the product purchased. It is a condition of purchase that the license terms specific to the product purchased are adhered to. The license terms will be clearly displayed with every product.
PLR Article Licence Terms
Our core business is selling high quality PLR articles for use on websites. These articles have either been written by us or by our writers and read and edited personally by Geoff and Susan to ensure they meet our standards.
If you purchase our PLR articles you can use the content as if it was your own. We will provide you with tips and ideas on how to make the most out of your PLR articles.
You can use the content on your website, use as email messages in your autoresponders, create slideshows, make reports to give to your potential customers, create an ebook to sell to your customers and the list goes on!
There are literally hundreds of ways to use your PLR products. If you wish to use them in a certain way, but are not sure if it is allowed, please contact us.
What Is Not Allowed
The most important point to make here is you do not have the “Resell Rights” to our PLR. You cannot pass on the rights for anyone else to use or sell the PLR articles.
You have “Private Label Rights” you do not have “Resell Rights”. If you do sell these PLR articles, you will give us reason to close your account immediately. There will be no exceptions.
Our members are special to us and we provide limited article packs, so as to keep the quality high. We will not tolerate anyone abusing other member’s rights.
We may also provide some products, such as graphics or software that carry different license terms or restricted usage. These products may have personal use or developer use licenses. In any case the license terms will be clearly displayed prior to purchase. There are no hidden surprises!
Geoff and Susan make no claims about the income you may earn or that they (we) may earn. Everyone is different and everyone’s marketing efforts will reflect in their earnings or income potential.
This disclaimer governs your use of Master PLR and by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you may contact us…or not use our website.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- In other words…we will not be held liable.
From time to time, we promote, endorse, or suggest products or services of others. In most cases, we will be compensated, either as an affiliate with a commission based on sales, or with a free product to review or use. Our recommendations are always based on (i) our personal belief in the high quality and value of the product or service, and (ii) our review of the product or service, or a prior relationship or positive experience with the sponsoring person or organization.
No Refund Policy
We do not provide a refund as we know our content is of high quality. If you purchase our content, due to its digital nature, you cannot give it back, therefore we do not refund. We make no apology for this because we edit the content ourselves and are proud of the end result.
You can view our free PLR first if you would like to see our quality before purchase.
Testimonials and Results Disclosure
1. No Compensation Or Benefits To Testimonialists. None of the testimonialists on this site receive (i) affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials, or (ii) free promotional materials or free products or services to review.
2. Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – email compliance.officer-at-masterplr.com. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials or positive comments (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
Notice: This ‘Testimonials and Results Disclosure’ document is Copyright © Chip Cooper of the law firm of Jones & Haley, P.C., and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to FTCGuardian.com. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
Please contact us if you have any other questions.
Geoff and Susan O’Dea