If you have purchased one of our DFY websites, here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive. If we haven’t answered your question, please just ask and I’ll add it to the list! If there is something specific to only one theme, it will be listed under the theme design below.
- Inside that folder, you will find all your instructions and the all important ‘Import Folder – New Website’.
- Inside that folder is the “file” you need to upload!
- That’s all you need to upload…just one file! No zips, no folders…just the file in the import folder.
You can watch one of the videos I have created. It doesn’t matter what design you have purchased, the steps are all the same!
It is a special “import” file ONLY!
The ‘All In One Migration’ plugin is the only source/software that can use it. The file is exported using the plugin, and therefore requires the same plugin to import the file. It is specially created.
It is not corrupt, it is not broken…it is a file you simply have to drag and drop (or upload) into the plugin ‘import file’ section.
You can change the image by going to your “theme > images” folder. The easist way is through cPanel or your FTP program. I love using Filezilla.
- ‘Diets and Nutrition’ website, go to “Appearance > Simple Responsive Slider”.
- ‘Stress and Your Health’ website, go to the Genesis Responsive Slider, found in “Genesis > Slider Settings”.
- Other themes I have created are using the Soliloquy Lite WordPress plugin. Look for Soliloquy in the left hand side of your dashboard. There you can edit the slider for the homepage.
The Soliloquy plugin is my personal favorite. I didn’t realize there was a lite version when I began creating designs for you. I have the lifetime version which has lots of goodies! You can see all the features here.)
To remove the author info or the date info from the top of the posts, you have to add some code into the functions.php file. I have pasted the code in the comments section below…as the code doesn’t play nicely in my post. 😉
Look at the comment I made on April 2nd, 2017. Thank you!
To edit or remove the links, go to the functions.php file and you’ll see the footer links in there.
You are basically trying to delete the person logged in…which is impossible to do. You have to log out and then log back in as ‘you’ the new user, then you can delete ‘me’. Make sure you assign all posts to you!
Down the bottom you’ll see a ‘Restore Default Settings’. Click that and save. Now you’ll see the meta area.
Remember…don’t stress if you don’t get a green light! Your page may have a high flesch score, which is fine! It just means your content is excellent and written for a highly intelligent audience! 🙂
<h3 style=”text-align: center”>We provide information on diabetes and natural treatment options!</h3>
As for the specific sizes, the design is mobile responsive, however this is what is in the demo theme:
- The 2 smaller ones are 768 x 512 (the height needs to be at least 275)
- The bigger image is only 768 x 533 (although the height is set to 580, so this one can be up to 1190 x 580).
Being a mobile responsive design they automatically resized.
- Or if you really want to have them changed, hire someone to do it for you.
- Or if you would like to hire me, I will make the changes required with your new category and homepage image placements for US$50.
If you want to do it yourself, you have to know code, and make the changes of your new categories in the old category places in the Wp_Query strings. For example:
$the_query = new WP_Query( array( ‘category_name’ => ‘type-1-diabetes’, ‘posts_per_page’ => 1 ) );
If the images have all gone weird, the code is broken. Here’s the code you need to place in the ‘text’ (not visual) part of the EZ Feature widget.
<div id=”featured-one” class=”two-thirds first”>