Master PLR Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. So please read the following terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Geoff and Susan O’Dea own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Content on website, NOT SOLD as PLR. You must NOT:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution that you purchase as PLR.
Where PLR content is purchased by you:
- you may edit and rebrand as your own;
- use on your own websites;
- you are not allowed to resell as PLR anywhere, such as on Fiverr, eBay, Warrior Forum, JVZoo or anywhere else! If you do you will be violating our terms and conditions;
- any questions regarding use of your PLR purchases, please contact us immediately.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting).
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Geoff and Susan O’Dea reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at their discretion.
If Geoff and Susan O’Dea provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Geoff and Susan O’Dea may disable your user ID and password in their sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Geoff and Susan O’Dea makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Geoff and Susan O’Dea does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Note: Our PLR content is written and made available for sale. We do not claim to be experts in any field we write about. Any suggestions given as to purpose, fitness or use of any material is general and advisory in nature only. Use of any of our products is your sole decision and responsibility.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Geoff and Susan O’Dea will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Geoff and Susan O’Dea have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Geoff and Susan O’Dea have an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Geoff and Susan O’Dea’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Geoff and Susan O’Dea’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Geoff and Susan O’Dea.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Geoff and Susan O’Dea and undertake to keep Geoff and Susan O’Dea indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Geoff and Susan O’Dea to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Geoff and Susan O’Dea legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Geoff and Susan O’Dea arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Geoff and Susan O’Dea’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Geoff and Susan O’Dea may take such action as Geoff and Susan O’Dea deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Geoff and Susan O’Dea may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Geoff and Susan O’Dea may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Geoff and Susan O’Dea’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and Geoff and Susan O’Dea in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Registrations and authorisations
Geoff and Susan O’Dea trade as THEODEAS. THEODEAS is registered with Australian Securities and Investments Commission. You can find the online version of the register at asic.gov.au.
ABN Number is: 44 976 712 922
Geoff and Susan O’Dea
13 Flinders Street, Monto, Queensland 4630 Australia.