What Are Private Label Rights?
Firstly, we will clear up the differences in regards to “Private Label Rights” and “Resale Rights” and “Master Resale Rights”.
We offer only ‘Private Label Rights’ content.
Private label rights or PLR content is content you are allowed to use as if it was created by you. We are giving you the “rights” to be the author of the content. You can change it or use it as is.
However we do suggest you don’t call yourself the author unless you rewrite it. Simply because if you want to be an expert in your niche it wouldn’t do your reputation any good if other people said they wrote the same book. You could say something like “Proudly Brought To You By Your Name” – Do you see the difference?
What Can You Do With Our PLR Content?
There are hundreds of ways you can use PLR content and we will show you how. Here are a few suggestions on what you are allowed to do:
- You can edit or rewrite the articles for your website or blogs
- Use them as messages in your autoresponder
- Create your own ebook or report
- Create slideshows or videos
- Use them for webinar content or on Google Hangouts
- Post images and infographics to Facebook and Pinterest
- Use the content in membership sites as training tools. You CANNOT sell the content in your membership site. (Sites that sell PLR, MRR and RR especially are NOT allowed!)
- You can use them in a paid product
- Offer a free report to your subscribers
- If there is something you would like to do and it is not listed here…please ask us!
What You Cannot Do With Our PLR Content
One thing you cannot do is to sell it as PLR! You can sell an ebook to your customers, as your own product, but you do not have the “rights” to provide your customers with “PLR rights”.
You cannot go onto Fivver for example and sell our PLR packages. If you do, we will take action. You can however, create and sell your own report or ebook under your own name from our content.
Do We Offer Resell Rights or Master Resale Rights?
No we don’t.
“Master Resale Rights” is where you are given the opportunity to sell the product with “resale rights”. That means you can sell the product as your own and keep 100% of all profits. You will not owe anyone any royalties or commissions. It will be entirely your own product. Often you cannot edit anything. You have to sell it as is.
You may be thinking, but isn’t that the same as PLR?
Well yes and no. Yes, because it is yours to call your own just like with PLR…but no because your license is an extended one! You can provide your customers the opportunity to sell it too. So when you sell your product, you pass on the resell license for them too.The other difference is you can edit your PLR whereas often you can’t edit a product with this type of license. It has to remain unaltered.
- We do not provide “Resell Rights” or “Master Resale Rights” with our PLR.
- You CANNOT create Master Resale Rights or Resell Rights content with our PLR!
We are called Master PLR…but that’s because we offer quality PLR and want to teach you how to master the art of using private label rights content in your business!
Geoff and Susan O’Dea