We hope you find the answer or solution to what you are looking for, otherwise please contact us so we can help you!
What Is PLR or Private Label Rights?
Private Label Rights’ content is also known as ‘Done-for-You’ content, or ‘White Label Content.’ It is content created for you to use in your own business. It is content you can edit and rebrand as your own. You can post it on your website, use it to grow your email list, and more.
All our do’s and don’ts are at the bottom of this page.
Think of private label rights, or PLR content, as content you have created yourself. You are buying the white label license to edit and brand the content as your own. We are giving you the “rights” to be the author of the content, and you can either change it or use it as is.
However we do suggest you don’t call yourself the author unless you rewrite it. Simply because if you want to be an expert in your niche it wouldn’t help your reputation if other people said they wrote the same book as you. After all, other people can purchase the same PLR content from us too.
You could say something like “Proudly Brought To You By Your Name” – Do you see the difference?
Therefore, our content is for you to use on your websites, or in brochures, or you can use it to create training, podcasts, videos, etc.
As we said earlier, the license is for you. You CANNOT transfer our license to someone else. You cannot give your own customers any of the editable files. Again, these are for you to make your own edits, and you can only sell the finished (PDF) format.
Here is an example of how to use it in your business. You may be a doctor and you want to sell the eBooks to your customers. That is allowed. You can sell the eBooks to your own customers, BUT, without the editable files. They are for your use only.
All our content is for you to use in your business. You can provide the information to your customer for their personal use. Your customer cannot sell any part of our content.
You can read all our license rules below this page and we also provide a license with all your content purchases. If you still don’t understand, please ask us for further explanation.
You can also read our ‘What Is PLR?’ article for further clarification.
What is Resell PLR?
This one is more tricky and gets confused with ‘PLR’ content. Plus, different ‘resell PLR sellers’ have different rules, so before you do anything with this, read the fine print or ask the seller what is allowed or not. Get clarification if necessary first!
You cannot resell our PLR as a PLR seller.
What is Master Resell Rights content?
“Master Resale Rights” is where you are given the opportunity to sell the product in its entirety. That means you can sell the complete product and keep 100% of all profits. You will not owe anyone any royalties or commissions. It will be entirely your own product. However, you cannot edit anything, so if it has errors, or isn’t up to your standard, you are limited. You have to sell it as is.
You may be thinking, but isn’t that the same as PLR?
No it isn’t. PLR is for your use only. You can edit it and rebrand it.
Master Resale Rights gives you the license to pass the license on down the line. It is yours to call your own… but your license is where you can provide your customers the opportunity to sell it as a complete package if they so desire. So when you sell your product, you pass on the Master Resell Rights license for them to resell too.
Do We Offer Resell Rights or Master Resale Rights?
NO we don’t. Not ever.
If you own a PLR store… our content is NOT for you to use or sell in any way. There are no exceptions to this rule!
Can I Sell The Content To My Customers?
You can use our PLR to create as many products as you like, which you can sell as your own product to your customers. You just can’t sell our packs with our PLR license. The license is for you and your business. The products you sell are for your customer’s personal use only.
They cannot use the products you sell to them in their business. You have the editing rights, they do not. So you can sell an ebook for them to read only.
One way to use the PLR is to create optin gifts (or lead magnets) with the content. That way you can grow your subscriber list. The more your mailing list grows, the more people you have to share and sell your products and services to. Your customer sees that you are providing quality information and therefore learns to trust you, and ultimately may buy from you in the future.
You can repurpose the PLR content you have purchased however you want. For example, you can take the articles and create videos or podcasts.
There are hundreds of ways you can use private label rights content. If you’ve got an idea, but aren’t sure if it’s allowed, please contact us.
How Can I Use PLR to Profit?
There are many ways. We show you how in our course, and we have many free business building resources to help you too. You can use PLR content for almost anything. One excellent way is to create a squeeze page and sales funnel. That way you can turn your website visitors into buying customers. (We have a resource and course on that for you too!)
PLR is perfect for creating products and building highly responsive mailing lists. That’s how you can start making money in your business.
How Quick Can I Start Making Money with Your PLR Content?
This is the great unanswerable question. There are far too many variables. Every niche is different, every person’s personal efforts are different. You certainly can’t simply put up a website with a few PLR products and expect the dollars to come rolling in. It requires work and self-eduction in regards to building an online business.
However, PLR content provides you with content you can sell and content you can use to develop yourself as an authority in your niche.
How you will do that is up to you.
For example, I may decide I want to win an Olympic gold medal. So I buy the best racing swimwear I can find. Does that mean I will succeed in my dream of winning a medal within 1 to 3 months? I don’t think so. The same applies if you buy our PLR content. It is a tool for you to use in your business, but it is up to you how you use it and how you perform.
How Do You Use PLR to Make Affiliate Commissions?
Would you like to hear how I have generated thousands of dollars in affiliate commissions using PLR? Kate Rieger interviewed me a while ago, as at that time I had made over $20,000 in sales from one affiliate product. Since that interview the commissions are of course higher. If you’d like to hear that interview on how I did it and how I still do… you can right here:
Do You Offer Refunds?
No we do not offer refunds. Our products are digital downloads and we provide a free sample to ‘try before you buy’. So if you would like to try our content first, please download our free PLR packs here:
We are in business to provide exceptional quality and value and we know we do! We are proud of the content we create. So please ‘try before you buy’ and download our free packs first.
Do You Use PayPal, Debit or Credit Card Payments?
You can use either your PayPal account OR your credit or debit card within the PayPal interface even if you don’t have a PayPal account. Once you click the button to purchase one of our products, you will be taken to PayPal where you are given two choices.
- You can login to your PayPal account or
- You can “Pay with a credit or debit card.”
Therefore it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still purchase our products!
We also provide Stripe as another payment (credit card) gateway.
What About Duplicate Content?
I cover this in my Mastery Training. Duplicate content is where you have duplicate content on your own site. This occurs if you publish the same article 2 or more times. It’s not where you have an article published and then someone else has the exact same article published on their website.
Think of the news companies! They all have the exact same news, almost word for word if you look closely! That is not considered duplicate content. Therefore it doesn’t hurt their rankings one little bit… and it won’t hurt yours.
So use your PLR knowing you won’t get a website penalty… unless you get lazy and publish the same content too many times! 🙂
Just a note here. Many people believe duplicate content started years ago when thin sites were built. These were cookie cutter sites that all contained the same look, the same titles, the sam eosts, the same images… the same everything! Yes, these are duplicate websites which provided no value in the search engine result pages (otherwise known as the SERPs.) Of course these were considered ‘duplicate’! Becuase they are/were!
PLR is not the same as that. For example, the same article is used on my website and yours. However, you have a different sidebar to me. You have a different header to me. Our navigation links are different. Is this a duplicate webpage? No it isn’t.
Do I Need to Rewrite Everything?
No, not at all! Again, there are so many ways that make it ‘yours’. Images, titles, headlines in the content, bullet points etc. It really depends on what you want to do and if you are happy with the ‘voice’ in the content. If you use an article in an autoresponder series, no-one will even know it’s PLR content, so you may feel happy using it as is. It all depends on you and your goals.
How Do I Edit The PLR Graphics In Your Packs?
Our packages include the PSD (photoshop) source files. You can open the source files using Adobe PhotoShop. However, if you don’t have PhotoShop, you can use these websites to open PSD files:
We’ve never used these sites as we use photoshop to create the files.
If you want to add your URL to a JPG or PNG file, you can try this online tool we found:
What About Website Flipping?
Our PLR content can be added to a website and then later sold, if it is sold on only one domain, and you don’t intend to use the content again.
It can’t be used in templates that are sold over and over, or cloned, resold or flipped, on many different domains. The purpose must be for the use of being used on one website only… your business… one that you are now selling.
Recommended PLR Providers
We are happy to promote the following health & wellness, and personal development PLR providers. Some of these links are affiliate links and we thank you if you use them!
Our favorite provider is JR Lang, simply because she provides high-quality content at an unbelievably low price. That equals great value for every dollar you spend.
- Internet Slayers – JR Lang provides PLR content packs in a variety of both health and other niches. JR is a successful marketer that knows what her customers need and she provides the content required… in massive amounts.
- PLRPump.com – Kate Rieger provides health and fitness content and she is an inspiration with her own fitness achievements. Do you know she rode 50 miles on her bike the other day, in just 3 hours? Anyway, check Kater’s content out…it’s written by health and fitness experts.
- BuyHealthPLR.com – Kim Phoenix is an expert in health. Kim has a four-year university degree in a health field and her content is perfect for niche blogs or physicians needing quality PLR.
Business and Marketing PLR
These are in no particular order. All of them provide quality content, so it would be worth your while to check them all out to see what will be perfect for you!
- Content Sparks – Sharyn Sheldon provides excellent business training PLR packages. In most packages you receive participant, facilitator and promotional material. You can certainly learn yourself, or coach your clients when you use any of Sharyn’s products. Her knowledge and expertise is incredible. I can’t speak highly enough of Sharyn’s content.
- Piggy Makes Bank – Tracy Roberts and Susanne Myers are an amazing team, with years of experience in writing, marketing and customer service. Their content is extremely high quality and they have content your customers need.
- White Label Perks – I love Kelly McCausey’s and Samantha Angel’s content. So much so I’m a ‘Perks Pass Member‘. Another PLR goldmine.
- List Magnets – Alice Seba is the owner of List Magnets and I’m sure you would have heard of Alice. She provides valuable content that will grow your reputation, build your list and boost your profits! Alice also has lots of free PLR offers for you too.
- Coach Glue – Melissa Ingold and Nicole Dean are huge names in the PLR and marketing business! I followed them for years! Their content helps coaches with ‘done-for-you’ coaching forms, workshops, and content for every part of your business.
Self Improvement PLR
If you’re looking for self improvement PLR content, here’s a list of providers we use.
- Tools for Motivation – Justin Popovic and Ted Payne not only provide quality PLR… they provide excellent video tutorials on how to use your PLR too, and nifty ideas!
- PLR.me – Ronnie Nijmeh provides excellent content for health coaches. He was a stress coach and probably one of the first PLR providers I knew! Ronnie offers a credit system where you only buy exactly what you need.
Faith Based PLR
If you’re looking for faith based PLR, here you go…
- Daily Faith PLR – Quality content and beautiful graphics. Perfect for spreading love and happiness.
Various Niches & Assorted PLR Content
Many PLR sellers release content on a variety of topics. You’ll find some of these sellers below!
- PLR Mini Mart – Everyone knows Tiffany Lambert if they’ve been online for any amount of time. She was a ‘writer for the gurus’ for many years. They paid Tiff to create their content! Now you can own some of Tiff’s content too.
- Easy PLR – Nicole Dean provides you with articles and reports in a variety of niches. Nicole Dean also owns Coach Glue with Melissa Ingold.
- AllPrivateLabelContent – Melody Spier provides quality articles, reports and more. Definitely worth seeing what’s on offer.
Coaching and Training
We have a training program that covers everything we do in our affiliate niche websites, and how we use PLR to build them and make them ‘work’. 🙂 We also have free training and videos to watch too.
- From Overwhelmed to Mastery
- Other Training
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for all our training videos.
Tools and Resources
Every business needs tools that can help make life easier and that can save you time and money. Over the years we have used many tools and have found some to be invaluable and others have been a total waste of money.
As we get asked regular questions on what we use or would recommend, we have created a handy list for you.
We also have a page where you can download many business building resources to help you grow your business. You can see everything we have here: Business Building Resources
What Membership Sales Platform Do You Recommend and Use?”
We use, and therefore recommend, aMember. It handles everything we need for digital downloads, shopping cart, membership access and more! Plus, it has a built in affiliate program, so we don’t have to have a separate system setup. In our opinion it is an amazing program that we wouldn’t be without.
- If you would like to use this platform, and need help, there’s a great course here: aMember Course
What Autoresponder Do You Use and Recommend?
- GetResponse – We use GetResponse as it works perfectly with aMember and integrates beautifully with other platforms. We love it!
- Aweber – This is one of the email marketing platforms we used when we first started. It worked great, but GetResponse gave us one on one service, so now GetResponse is our #1 recommendation.
We have been fortunate enough to be able to use a commercial use license for the fonts in our designs. However, if you want to edit some of our posters and don’t have the font we used, you’ll need your own license as we cannot pass on the font file. They are very inexpensive, yet make your designs stand out from the crowd. We’re sure you’ll agree. This is where you can purchase your own license:
How Do I Cancel My Membership Subscription?
If you want to cancel your subscription to our monthly membership, you can do so from within your member’s dashboard. There is a link to your payments here:
If you have a PayPal subscription, you can also do it here if you prefer. Here’s what you do.
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click the ‘wheel’ in the top right navbar.
- Click ‘Account Settings.’
- In the left-hand side panel click ‘Money, bank accounts and cards.’
- In the right-hand side panel, scroll to ‘Automatic Payments’
- Click ‘Manage Automatic Payments’
- Find your subscription to your membership and click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
If you have any problems please let us know and we’ll login to our own Business PayPal account and cancel it for you.
If you are unsure of what you can do with your PLR content, we also have some handy resources for you here: Business Building Resources.
Please Note: Many of these links are affiliate links, but we are happy to recommend tools we use and providers we believe to be worthy of promoting! We won’t recommend anyone or any product that we don’t use ourselves in our own businesses.