This Diabetes PLR content will help you teach your customers almost everything they would want to know about their diabetes! The twenty articles provide information on the different ways diabetes affects health and how it causes other health problems, how to prevent and manage diabetes burnout and so much more! Take a look at the article titles below to see what is covered. This high-quality diabetes PLR content is ready for you to edit and brand as your own!
High quality articles providing information on twenty different ways diabetes affects health. Each article is provided in Text File and Word Doc formats. You can post them on your website, create your own eBook or report, add them to your autoresponder or more! The choice is yours!
20 Social Posters
Each poster suits one of the articles in this package. The photographs used are 100% royalty-free, and commercial use licensed. Provided in web-ready JPG and PNG formats, plus the editable PSD files for each poster.
20 Social Media Posts
These done-for-you posts are ready for you to use and share your content. There are ten social posts, one for each article and poster in this pack. Publish your article with a poster and then share your content! They will save you heaps of time!
6 x Infographics
Be seen as an authority in the diabetes niche! These high-quality info-graphics are worth more than this total package. They cover diabetes, the prevention of diabetes, the different types of sugar and how it affects the body and more.
20 x Diabetes PLR Articles
You will receive 20 professionally written and edited articles on diabetes. Look at the titles to see what has been covered in this offer. The Word Docs and Text files are supplied.
- What is “Stress Induced Diabetes”? – 710 words
- Diabetes and Sleep – 651 words
- Insulin and Type 2 Diabetes – 635 words
- Prevent and Manage Diabetes Burnout – 657 words
- Can Type 2 Diabetes Affect Your Mental Health – 671 words
- Can Diabetes Cause Anger and Aggression – 613 words
- Stress Management Techniques for Diabetics – 638 words
- Can Diabetes Lead to Cancer – 739 words
- What Causes A Diabetic Seizure – 653 words
- Hormones Raise Blood Sugar Levels – 587 words
- How Does Chronic Stress Affect A Diabetic’s Health – 680
- Sugar Consumption and Type 2 Diabetes – 958 words
- Diabetes and Sleep – Follow Good Sleep Habits – 629 words
- How Does Diabetes Affect You Sexually – 874 words
- Blood Sugar Levels and The Dawn Phenomenon – 600
- Blood Sugar Levels and The Somogyi Effect – 516 words
- Diabetes and Hearing Loss – 668 words
- Type 1 Diabetes and Pregnancy – 655 words
- What Is Sugar Shock – 743 words
- Do Non Diabetics Get Blood Sugar Highs – 655 words
Diabetes PLR Social Posters
Social posters are a real bonus to your business. Why? People love to share gorgeous graphics and that’s what we have created for you. You can post these on your website and share them on your favorite social media platforms. You’ll receive 20 social posters, one for each article in this package, plus you’ll receive the PSD editable files.
20 Social Media Posts
Once you have published your articles, share on your favorite social media platforms. You will receive 20 ready-to-use snippets, each one corresponds to one of the articles. They will save you time scheduling and posting your new content!
Diabetes PLR Infographics and Types of Sugar PLR Infographics
Authority websites have infographics like these, and they are quite expensive to have created! However, now it’s your turn to be seen as an authority with these professional graphics! They include Types of Sugar, Negative Effects of Sugar In The Body, Steps To Kick a Sugar Addiction, Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2, and two on Preventing Diabetes.
By now you have seen the high-quality content you will be proud to call your own. You can use this content in your business right now!
We also have other diabetes PLR content, including Type 2 Diabetes Complications PLR, Diabetes Diet PLR and more! You can view all our topics in our PLR store. If we don’t have what you are looking for please just ask us!
To your success always,
Geoff and Susan O’Dea