Diabetes Diet PLR
This ‘Diabetes Diet’ PLR package, is a highly requested topic and for good reason! Diabetes is a health issue that is becoming a household word.
Even children today have heard of diabetes, and many people know that diet can be a cause and a fix! We’ve covered many questions people ask regarding following a ‘diabetes diet’.
Check the article titles (and word counts) below to see what’s covered in this pack!
- 10 high quality articles in text and Word doc files.
- All articles professionally written and edited.
- For those who love ebooks, we have created an ebook for you from the articles in this pack.
- Beautifully formatted.
- Illustrated with our designed social posters, which are royalty free, commercial use images.
- eCover graphics in 4 different layouts, including a 3D stack. The PSD file is included for editing.
- 10 professionally designed social posters, plus PSD files! Beautiful typography and photographs.
- People won’t be able to resist sharing your posters. Just add your URL and enjoy going viral!
- Full-size infographic! Be an authority in your niche!
10 ‘Diabetes Diet’ PLR Articles
All articles are professionally written and edited! We only provide quality content you can be proud to call your own. We know exactly what’s in our packages, because we personally package it for you!
1. High Protein Diet for Diabetics – 717 words
2. Mediterranean Diet for Managing Diabetes – 666 words
3. The DASH Diet For Diabetes – Is It Safe For Diabetics – 661 words
4. Is The Paleo Diet A Healthy Diet For Diabetics – 596 words
5. Glycemic Diet for Diabetics – Foods to Eat and Foods to Avoid – 591 words
6. Difference Between Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load – 550 words
7. What Happens When A Diabetic Eats Too Much Sugar – 769 words
8. Gestational Diabetes Dietary Requirements and Management – 628 words
9. Diabetic ‘Sweet Treats’ and Snack Ideas – 572 words
10. Can You Prevent or Reverse Type 2 Diabetes with Whole Foods – 736 words
Diabetes Diet PLR eBook
The eBook that has been created from the articles, and is 43 pages, 7,194 words long! It is fully formatted and includes a table of contents with hyperlinked pages, a disclaimer, an introduction and a conclusion. If you don’t want to make any changes, the PDF is ready to go! The PLR ebook is also fully illustrated with our beautiful social posters, which are created from royalty free, commercial use images.
eCover Graphics Plus PSD File
High quality and professionally designed ecover graphics. Different styles to suit your own personal needs. You also receive the PSD file if you would like to make any edits.
Professionally Designed Social Posters
Social posters get shared and create traffic to your site! You’ll receive 10 social posters, one for each article, plus you’ll receive the PSD files so you can edit them if you so desire.
This is a full-size infographic…the types of infographics you expect to see on many health authority websites. Now you can have them too in your monthly package! It has been designed to create 4 more informative infographics! That way you have a chance to use more images in more places! For example, on social media, in your blog posts and of course on both! The full-size infographic measures 1,000px x 7,160px.
This package is excellent value at…
To your success and health always,
Geoff and Susan O’Dea