Brain Tumor PLR Package Includes…
This ‘Brain Tumor PLR’ report and squeeze page package contains everything you need to setup your optin offer!
- The report is completely formatted and includes a disclaimer and table of contents and is 3,114 words and 15 pages long.
- eCover graphics in 4 different layouts, including a 3D stack. The PSD file is included for editing.
- Squeeze page – Ready to copy and paste into your WordPress page!
- ‘Call-To-Action’ graphic! Simply add it to your website to get people clicking through to your squeeze page!
The report explains what brain tumors are, the most common types and the signs and symptoms. You’ll also learn how to reduce your risk, treatments, foods to help prevent cancers and possibly tumors, and foods to avoid.
Many people worry their headache is a brain tumor, or that signs of dementia may be even more serious, so this report explains exactly what a brain tumor is. (We do have ‘Headache PLR’ and ‘Alzheimer’s and Dementia PLR’ too, to help your website visitors understand even further.)
Brain Tumor PLR Report – Is It A Brain Tumor?
This report contains 15 pages and 3,114 words. Here’s a list of the main chapter titles. The report is all done for you and you’ll receive the editable Word Doc and the ready to use PDF file. Here’s the table of contents to show you what’s covered in the report.
- Understanding Brain Tumors
- What Exactly Is a Brain Tumor?
- What Are the Most Common Types of Brain Tumors?
- Brain Tumor Signs and Symptoms
- Brain Tumor Diagnosis
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Brain Tumors
- Foods That Help Prevent Cancer, and Possibly Brain Tumors
You can use the content as a report or break it up into articles for your website… or do both! The choice is yours.
We’ve also created the ecover graphics for you. They come in the four formats displayed below, plus you receive the editable PSD file.
Custom Squeeze Page (or Optin Page) & ‘Call to Action’ Graphic
We’ve created a WordPress squeeze page that is ready for you to copy the text and paste it in to your page.
Now you can promote your ‘Brain Tumor’ report, optin offer, without having to create the squeeze page content yourself.
Simply copy and paste into your WordPress page, add your optin code from your autoresponder, and you’ll be ready for your website visitors to subscribe to your newsletter. Build your list and customer base easily!
PLUS! We’ve created a call-to-action graphic for you to place on your website so your visitor will click through to your squeeze page. Squeeze page instructions are included for your convenience. This is an easy way to start building your subscriber list!
This package is ready for you to use. As we said, it’s all done for you!