This ‘Imperfection’ PLR package provides the information you need to help your clients learn how to embrace their flaws and accept themselves. Their perceived imperfections are what make them unique. They are not necessarily a sign of weakness but are what sets them apart from others.
The Imperfection PLR Package Includes…
Here’s what’s included in this ‘done-for-you’ private label rights package.
- 5 high quality articles in text and Word doc files.
- All articles professionally written and edited.
- Audio articles – 5 audios in a male voice and 5 audios in a female voice. Use the ‘speaker’ to suit your audience.
- For those who love reports, we have created a report from the articles in this pack.
- The report is beautifully formatted and illustrated with our designed social posters, which are royalty free, commercial use images.
- eCover graphics in 4 different layouts, including a 3D stack. The PSD file is included for editing.
- 5 professionally designed social posters, plus PSD files for easy editing. Beautiful typography and photographs.
- People won’t be able to resist sharing your posters. Just add your URL and enjoy going viral.
- Squeeze page, or optin page, designed to build your list. Copy and paste into your WordPress page. If you use HTML websites, that’s fine too… you can use the content we have written for your own page.
- A ‘call-to-action’ graphic to place anywhere you like. Link it to your optin page and watch your customer base grow.
- BONUS – 5 social media snippets to post on your favorite platforms.
Imperfection PLR Report or eBook
This report (or eBook) has a disclaimer, table of contents, introduction and conclusion. The chapters are hyperlinked, and you will receive the word document for easy editing, or you can use the PDF as shown below. Beautifully formatted and illustrated with the social posters we have created from royalty-free, commercial use images. 23 pages, 4,479 words.
These eBook covers are designed with royalty-free, commercial use images. As you can see they look professional, which will enhance your customer’s perception of your professionalism. You will receive 4 different styles to suit your own personal preference. Available in web-ready JPG and PNG formats, plus the editable PSD file.
Custom Squeeze Page (or Optin Page) & ‘Call to Action’ Graphic
We’ve created the copy for your WordPress squeeze page. Now you can promote your ‘Imperfection’ report offer without having to create the content yourself.
Simply copy and paste into your WordPress page! Add your optin form, and you’ll be ready for your website visitors to subscribe to your newsletter and report.
PLUS! We’ve created a call-to-action graphic for you to place on your website so your visitor will click through to your squeeze page. Squeeze page instructions are included for your convenience.
PLR Articles – Written and Audio
You’ll also receive the professionally written and edited articles we have used to create the report.
Now you can post the article to your website and link to your report offer! The articles are also provided in audio formats as shown below.
- Embrace Your Flaws and Accept Yourself – 697 words
- Why Is Imperfection Important – 773 words
- Stop Saying Sorry for Your Flaws or Imperfections – 725
- Be Imperfect and Allow Your Self-Worth to Grow – 878 words
- Embrace Your Flaws and See Them as Your Strengths – 778
Male Recording Sample
Female Recording Sample
Social posters are a real bonus to your business. Why? People love to share gorgeous graphics and that’s what we have created for you. You can post these on your website and share them on your favorite social media platforms. You’ll receive 5 social posters, one for each article in this package, plus you’ll receive the PSD editable files.
Bonus Social Media Snippets
These social media snippets are all done-for-you, all you need to do is copy and paste into your favorite social media platforms. Add your website link and have people visit your website for more information!
High-quality content ready for you to use as your own. We’ve created it for you, so you can spend your time in other areas of your business. That’s why done-for-you content is such a great time-saver!
To your continued success always,
Geoff and Susan O’Dea
Leave a Reply