In every business you need tools that can help make your life easier and that can save you time and money. Over the years we have used many tools and have found some to be invaluable and others have been a total waste of money.
As we get asked regular questions on what we use or would recommend, we have created this handy list for you. We hope you find the answer you are looking for, otherwise please contact us so we can help you!
Some of these links are affiliate links and we thank you if you use them!
What Is PLR or Private Label Rights?”
PLR or Private Label Rights is where you and others can buy and use the content and claim it as your own. You can change it and rewrite it to make it your own individual or original style, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.
You cannot resell our PLR as PLR! It is for you to use only. You can sell the eBook to your own customers without the editable files.
You can also read our ‘What Is PLR?’ article for further clarification.
How Can I Use Your PLR? Can I Sell The Content To My Customers?
You can use our PLR to create as many products as you like, which you can sell as your own product to your customers. You just can’t sell our packs as PLR… ever. It is for your customer’s personal use only!
You have the editing rights, they do not. So you can sell an ebook for them to read only.
One way to use the PLR is to create optin gifts (or lead magnets) with the content. That way you can grow your subscriber list. The more your mailing list grows, the more people you have to share and sell your products and services to. Your customer sees that you are providing quality information and therefore learns to trust you, and ultimately may buy from you in the future.
You can repurpose the PLR content you have purchased however you want. For example, you can take the articles and create videos or podcasts.
There are hundreds of ways you can use private label rights content. If you’ve got an idea, but aren’t sure if it’s allowed, please contact us.
How Can I Use PLR to Profit?
There are many ways! We show you how in our course. You can use PLR content for almost anything! The best way is to create a squeeze page and sales funnel. That way you can turn your website visitors into buying customers.
PLR is perfect for creating products and building highly responsive mailing lists. That’s how you can start making money in your business.
How Do You Use PLR to Make Affiliate Commissions?
Would you like to hear how I have generated thousands of dollars in affiliate commissions using PLR? Kate Rieger interviewed me a while ago, as at that time I had made over $20,000 in sales. Since that interview the commissions are of course higher now! If you’d like to hear that interview on how I did it and how I still do… you can right here:
Do You Offer Refunds?
No we do not offer refunds. Our products are digital downloads and we provide a free sample to ‘try before you buy’. So if you would like to try our content first, please receive a free pack here!
We are in business to provide exceptional quality and value and we know we do! So please ‘try before you buy’ and download our free pack first.
Do You Use PayPal, Debit or Credit Card Payments?
You can use either your PayPal account OR your credit or debit card within the PayPal interface even if you don’t have a PayPal account. Once you click the button to purchase one of our products, you will be taken to PayPal where you are given two choices.
- You can login to your PayPal account or
- You can “Pay with a credit or debit card.”
Therefore it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still purchase our products!
We also provide Stripe as another payment (credit card) source.
What About Duplicate Content?
I cover this in my Mastery Training. Duplicate content is where you have duplicate content on your own site. This occurs if you publish the same article 2 or more times. It’s not where you have an article published and then someone else has the exact same article published on their website.
Think of the news companies! They all have the exact same news, almost word for word if you look closely! That is not considered duplicate content. Therefore it doesn’t hurt their rankings one little bit… and it won’t hurt yours.
So use your PLR knowing you won’t get a website penalty… unless you get lazy and publish the same content too many times! 🙂
Do I Need to Rewrite Everything?
No, not at all! Again, there are so many ways that make it ‘yours’. Images, titles, headlines in the content, bullet points etc. It really depends on what you want to do and if you are happy with the ‘voice’ in the content. If you use an article in an autoresponder series, no-one will even know it’s PLR content, so you may feel happy using it as is. It all depends on you and your goals.
How Do I Edit The PLR Graphics In Your Packs?
Our packages include the PSD (photoshop) source files. You can open the source files using Adobe PhotoShop. However, if you don’t have PhotoShop, you can use a website like Photopea to open PSD files. We’ve never tried it, but we’ve been told it works.
Recommended PLR Providers
We love and use many health and wellness PLR providers ourselves, as you can’t have too much content!
- PLRPump.com – Kate Rieger provides health and fitness content and she is an inspiration with her own fitness achievements. Do you know she rode 50 miles on her bike the other day, in just 3 hours? Anyway, check Kater’s content out…it’s written by health and fitness experts.
- Internet Slayers – JR Lang provides PLR content packs in a variety of both health and other niches. JR is a successful marketer that knows what her customers need and she provides the content required… in massive amounts!
- BuyHealthPLR.com – Kim Phoenix is an expert in health! Kim has a four-year university degree in a health field and her content is perfect for niche blogs or physicians needing quality PLR.
Business and Marketing PLR
These are in no particular order. All of them provide quality content, so it would be worth your while to check them all out to see what will be perfect for you!
- Content Sparks – Sharyn Sheldon provides excellent business training PLR packages. In most packages you receive participant, facilitator and promotional material. You can certainly learn yourself, or coach your clients when you use any of Sharyn’s products. Her knowledge and expertise is incredible. I can’t speak highly enough of Sharyn’s content.
- Piggy Makes Bank – Tracy Roberts and Susanne Myers are an amazing team, with years of experience in writing, marketing and customer service. Their content shows they know what businesses need and when!
- White Label Perks – I love Kelly McCausey’s and Samantha Angel’s content! So much so I’m a ‘Perks Pass Member‘. Another PLR goldmine!
- List Magnets – Alice Seba is the owner of List Magnets and I’m sure you would have heard of Alice. She provides valuable content that will grow your reputation, build your list and boost your profits! Alice also has lots of free PLR offers for you too!
- Coach Glue – Melissa Ingold and Nicole Dean are huge names in the PLR and marketing business! I followed them for years! Their content helps coaches with ‘done-for-you’ coaching forms, workshops, and content for every part of your business.
Self Improvement PLR
If you’re looking for self improvement PLR content, here’s a list of providers we use.
- Publish For Prosperity – Alice Seba creates PLR content for personal development coaches, speakers and publishers. Another great provider you can trust.
- Tools for Motivation – Justin Popovic and Ted Payne not only provide quality PLR… they provide excellent video tutorials on how to use your PLR too, and nifty ideas!
- PLR.me – Ronnie Nijmeh provides excellent content for health coaches. He was a stress coach and probably one of the first PLR providers I knew! Ronnie offers a credit system where you only buy exactly what you need.
Faith Based PLR
If you’re looking for faith based PLR, here you go…
- Daily Faith PLR – Quality content and beautiful graphics. Perfect for spreading love and happiness.
Assorted Niche PLR
Many PLR sellers release content on a variety of topics. You’ll find some of these sellers below!
- PLR Mini Mart – Everyone knows Tiffany Lambert if they’ve been online for a long time. She was a ‘writer for the gurus’ for many years. They paid Tiff to create their content. Now you can own some of it too!
- Easy PLR – Nicole Dean provides you with articles and reports in a variety of niches. Nicole Dean also owns Coach Glue with Melissa Ingold.
- AllPrivateLabelContent – Melody Spier provides quality articles, reports and more! Definitely worth seeing what’s on offer!
Coaching and Training
We have a training program that covers everything we do in our affiliate niche websites, and how we use PLR to build them and make them ‘work’. 🙂
Tools and Resources
Setting Up Membership Sites
What Membership Sales Platform Do You Recommend and Use?”
We use, and therefore recommend, aMember. It handles everything we need for digital downloads, shopping cart, membership access and more! Plus, it has a built in affiliate program, so we don’t have to have a separate system setup. In our opinion it is an amazing program that we wouldn’t be without.
- If you would like to use this platform, and need help, there’s a great course here: aMember Course
What Autoresponder Do You Use and Recommend?
- GetResponse – We use GetResponse as it works perfectly with aMember and integrates beautifully with all our platforms…including JVZoo. We love it!
- Aweber – This is one of the email marketing platforms we used when we first started. It worked great, but GetResponse gave us one on one service, so now GetResponse is our #1 recommendation!
We have been fortunate enough to be able to use a commercial use license for the fonts in our designs.However, if you want to edit some of our posters and don’t have the font we used, you’ll need your own license as we cannot pass on the font file. They are very inexpensive, yet make your designs stand out from the crowd! We’re sure you’ll agree! This is where you can purchase your own license:
How Do I Cancel My Membership Subscription?
If you want to cancel your subscription to our monthly membership, here’s what you do!
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Go to Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Under “Preapproved payments”, click Manage preapproved payments.
- Find your subscription to your membership and click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
If you have any problems please let us know and we’ll login to our own Business PayPal account and cancel it for you.
If you are unsure of what you can do with your PLR content please contact us.
Please Note: Many of these links are affiliate links, but we are happy to recommend tools we use and providers we believe to be worthy of promoting! We won’t recommend anyone or any product that we don’t use ourselves in our own businesses.