Frequently Asked Questions, Tools and Resources
In every business you need tools that can help make your life easier and that can save you time and money. Over the years we have used many tools and have found some to be invaluable and others have been a total waste of money.
So, we have made a list of FAQ’s and tools we use, as we get asked these questions regularly. We hope this list helps you find the answer you are looking for, otherwise please contact us so we can help you! Some of these links may be affiliate links or to other businesses we own.
PLR or Private Label Rights is where you and others can buy and use the content and claim it as your own. You can change it and rewrite it to make it your own individual or original style, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.
You cannot resell our PLR as PLR! It is for you to use only. You can sell the eBook to your own customers without the editable files.
You can also read our ‘What Is PLR?’ article for further clarification.
You can use our PLR to create as many products as you like, which you can sell as your own product to your customers. You just can’t sell our packs as PLR ever. It is for your customer’s personal use only! You have the editing rights, they do not. So you can sell an ebook for them to read, but they can’t onsell the ebook to their own customers.
One way to use the PLR is to create optin gifts (or lead magnets) with the content. That way you can grow your subscriber list. The more your mailing list grows, the more people you have to share and sell your products and services to. Your customer sees that you are providing quality information and therefore learns to trust you, and ultimately may buy from you in the future.
You can repurpose the PLR content you have purchased however you want. For example, you can take the articles and create videos or podcasts.
There are hundreds of ways you can use private label rights content. If you’ve got an idea, but aren’t sure if it’s allowed, please contact us.
There are many ways! We show you how in our course. You can use PLR content for almost anything! The best way is to create a squeeze page and sales funnel. That way you can turn your website visitors into buying customers.
PLR is perfect for creating products and building highly responsive mailing lists. That’s how you can start making money in your business.
Would you like to hear how I have generated thousands of dollars in affiliate commissions using PLR? Kate Rieger interviewed me a while ago, as at that time I had made over $20,000 in sales. Since that interview the commissions are of course higher now! If you’d like to hear that interview on how I did it and how I still do… you can right here:
No we do not offer refunds. Our products are digital downloads and we provide a free sample to ‘try before you buy’. So if you would like to try our content first, please receive a free pack here!
We are in business to provide exceptional quality and value and we know we do! So please ‘try before you buy’ and download our free pack first.
You can use either your PayPal account OR your credit or debit card within the PayPal interface even if you don’t have a PayPal account. Once you click the button to purchase one of our products, you will be taken to PayPal where you are given two choices.
- You can login to your PayPal account or
- You can “Pay with a credit or debit card.”
Therefore it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still purchase our products!
I cover this in my Mastery Training. Duplicate content is where you have duplicate content on your own site. This occurs if you publish the same article 2 or more times. It’s not where you have an article published and then someone else has the exact same article published on their website.
Think of the news companies! They all have the exact same news, almost word for word if you look closely! That is not considered duplicate content. Therefore it doesn’t hurt their rankings one little bit… and it won’t hurt yours.
So use your PLR knowing you won’t get a website penalty… unless you get lazy and publish the same content too many times! 🙂
No, not at all! Again, there are so many ways that make it ‘yours’. Images, titles, headlines in the content, bullet points etc. It really depends on what you want to do and if you are happy with the ‘voice’ in the content. If you use an article in an autoresponder series, no-one will even know it’s PLR content, so you may feel happy using it as is. It all depends on you and your goals.
Good question! So many people get this confused. Each seller has their own rules, but generally this is how it goes…
- Private Label Rights (PLR) – This license allow you to take the content and edit it as your own.
- You can also use the content to create products of your own to sell to your own customers.
- However you CANNOT give away the PLR license. Your customer is the end-user.
- NOTE: This is the license we provide in our packages.
- Resell Rights (RR) – This license allows you to resell the content to your own customers. So… isn’t that the same as PLR?
- No… resell rights differ from PLR in that you don’t have permission to edit or change the content and make it your own.
- You cannot claim ownership of the content. You have to sell the content “as is”.
- Master Resell Rights (MRR) – This license gives you permission to sell the content to your own customers.
- You do not have permission to edit any of the content either.
- It also gives your customers the right to then sell to their customers too!
- So how can this type of content be of any benefit? This can be useful in some businesses. For example, say you sell resources to business coaches. Your customers (the business coaches) can buy your product and then resell that product to their coaching clients. Then their clients can resell again. The license can be passed along the chain.
We love and use many health and wellness PLR providers ourselves, as you can’t have too much content!
- PLRPump.com – Kate Rieger provides health and fitness content and she is an inspiration with her own fitness achievements. Do you know she rode 50 miles on her bike the other day, in just 3 hours? Anyway, check Kater’s content out…it’s written by health and fitness experts.
- Internet Slayers – JR Lang provides PLR content packs in a variety of both health and other niches. JR is a successful marketer that knows what her customers need and she provides the content required… in massive amounts!
- BuyHealthPLR.com – Kim Phoenix is an expert in health! Kim has a four-year university degree in a health field and her content is perfect for niche blogs or physicians needing quality PLR.
Business and Marketing PLR
These are in no particular order. All of them provide quality content, so it would be worth your while to check them all out to see what will be perfect for you!
- Content Sparks – Sharyn Sheldon provides excellent business training PLR packages. In most packages you receive participant, facilitator and promotional material. You can certainly learn yourself, or coach your clients when you use any of Sharyn’s products. Her knowledge and expertise is incredible. I can’t speak highly enough of Sharyn’s content.
- Piggy Makes Bank – Tracy Roberts and Susanne Myers are an amazing team, with years of experience in writing, marketing and customer service. Their content shows they know what businesses need and when!
- White Label Perks – I love Kelly McCausey’s and Samantha Angel’s content! So much so I’m a ‘Perks Pass Member‘. Another PLR goldmine!
- List Magnets – Alice Seba is the owner of List Magnets and I’m sure you would have heard of Alice. She provides valuable content that will grow your reputation, build your list and boost your profits! Alice also has lots of free PLR offers for you too!
- Coach Glue – Melissa Ingold and Nicole Dean are huge names in the PLR and marketing business! I followed them for years! Their content helps coaches with ‘done-for-you’ coaching forms, workshops, and content for every part of your business.
Self Improvement PLR
If you’re looking for self improvement PLR content, here’s a list of providers we use.
- PublishForProsperity – Alice Seba creates PLR content for personal development coaches, speakers and publishers. Another great provider you can trust.
- Tools for Motivation – Justin Popovic and Ted Payne not only provide quality PLR… they provide excellent video tutorials on how to use your PLR too, and nifty ideas!
- PLR.me – Ronnie Nijmeh provides excellent content for health coaches. He was a stress coach and probably one of the first PLR providers I knew! Ronnie offers a credit system where you only buy exactly what you need.
Faith Based PLR
If you’re looking for faith based PLR, here you go…
- Daily Faith PLR – Quality content and beautiful graphics. Perfect for spreading love and happiness.
Assorted Niche PLR Sites
Many PLR sellers release content on a variety of topics. You’ll find some of these sellers below!
- PLR Mini Mart – Everyone knows Tiffany Lambert if they’ve been online for a long time. She was a ‘writer for the gurus’ for many years. They paid Tiff to create their content. Now you can own some of it too!
- Easy PLR – Nicole Dean provides you with articles and reports in a variety of niches. Nicole Dean also owns Coach Glue with Melissa Ingold.
- AllPrivateLabelContent – Melody Spier provides quality articles, reports and more! Definitely worth seeing what’s on offer!
- Buy PLR Today – Sue Fleckenstein writes all her own content, so she stands behind her products 100%. Sue has been writing for top marketers for years and also writes her own books. In other words, she is an expert writer!
Coaching and Training Questions
Yes! We have a training program that covers everything we do in our affiliate niche websites, and how we use PLR to build them and make them ‘work’. 🙂
Yes I do. We have been online since 2007 and have helped many people propel their businesses forward over the years. We have our own web design and hosting business, plus many successful niche sites. If you are interested in our private coaching, you can view all the details here:
If you are interested in us helping you with any part of your business, whether it be your business plan, website problems, advertising strategies or more, please contact us. Don’t let a simple problem stand in your way to success.
Tools and Resources
We use, and therefore recommend, aMember. It handles everything we need for digital downloads, shopping cart, membership access and more! Plus, it has a built in affiliate program, so we don’t have to have a separate system setup. In our opinion it is an amazing program that we wouldn’t be without.
- If you would like to use this platform, I provide a setup service.
- However, if you want to do it all yourself there’s a great course here: aMember Course
- GetResponse – We use GetResponse as it works perfectly with aMember and integrates beautifully with all our platforms…including JVZoo. We love it!
- Aweber – This is one of the email marketing platforms we used when we first started. It worked great, but GetResponse gave us one on one service, so now GetResponse is our #1 recommendation!
We use Roboform and have done forever! We would be lost without it!
- Roboform – This is our password manager. We use this to save all our passwords and bookmarks. We use it on all our devices, including our mobile so we are now able to login to any website anywhere! So it doesn’t matter if we are using our desktop PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device we can access our passwords securely.
- No-one can access our passwords either because there is one master password that only we know…and that one is stored in our head. There are free versions and paid. We use the paid version because we use ‘Roboform Everywhere’.
There are many plugins available today and it’s hard to choose what ones are the best. Depending on what’s required, depends on what I use. However, there are are many free plugins I love and also some paid plugins. The paid plugins have features I just couldn’t be without! Here they are:
- Envira Gallery – This plugin creates the most beautiful, responsive galleries. You can use it in so many applications. Beautiful galleries are eye-catching. I even use this plugin for displaying products in our PLR store! How’s that for creativity!?
- Soliloquy Slider – This is a plugin that creates amazing sliders… and also has options for making a slider like on our homepage. I have a banner with a ‘Call-to-Action’ and it works a treat! I also use it to create full size sliders with beautiful transitions. A definite must-have.
We have been fortunate enough to be able to use a commercial use license for some of the fonts in our designs.
However, if you want to edit some of our posters and don’t have the font we used, you’ll need your own license as we cannot pass on the font file. They are very inexpensive, yet make your designs stand out from the crowd! We’re sure you’ll agree! This is where you can purchase your own license:
If we have used a font you don’t have, look in your ‘social poster’ folder for the instructions file. This will list any special fonts we have used, with a link to the file you will need.
Website Hosting and Web Services
- Web Hosting – Master PLR is hosted with Hosted Safe. Our web hosting is fully managed and owned by Geoff O’Dea. Yes! That’s us! He has been hosting our own websites and our clients’ websites for years. Our servers are fast and secure and you couldn’t be in better hands.
Please Note: Many of these links are affiliate links, but we are happy to recommend tools we use and providers we believe to be worthy of promoting! We won’t recommend anyone or any product that we don’t use ourselves in our own businesses.