Tiffany Lambert has created a fantastic ‘Stress PLR’ package, complete with 15 articles and 3 reports (a total of 30 pages of content) and we’ve created a big special bonus for you too! You’ll receive 20 beautiful social posters to match Tiffany’s articles and to add to your report content! Here’s a sample poster… but you see them all below!
Here’s what the package includes…
Stress PLR Articles
These 15 articles cover how stress affects your body, your moods and your behavior. In other words, how stress affects your physical health, emotional health and how it can change your habits.
5 “How Stress Affects Your Body” Articles
- Stress Contributes to Pain in Your Body – 463 words
- Your Sex Drive Can Be Erased from Too Much Stress – 487 words
- Stomach Issues Arise Often from Chronic Stress – 478 words
- Hair Loss Takes Root When Stress Sets in – 461 words
- Energy Levels Plummet with Ongoing Stress – 461 words
5 “How Stress Affects Your Mood” Articles
- Stress Can Makes You Feel Nervous and Anxious – 468 words
- People Who Stress More Have a Hard Time Relaxing – 472 words
- Lack of Motivation Is a Direct Result of Too Much Stress – 495 words
- If You Lack Patience, Stress Relief Might Be the Solution – 475 words
- Feeling Down Can Be a Thing of the Past When You Learn Stress Relief – 468 words
5 “How Stress Affects Your Behavior” Articles
- Do You Turn to Drugs or Alcohol When Stress Sets In? – 475 words
- Eating Issues Can Arise from Periods of Great Stress – 463 words
- Have You Been in Hiding Because Social Stress Is Just Too Much? – 466 words
- Exercise Avoidance Is Common with People Suffering from Stress – 492 words
- The Blame Game Won’t Help You Solve Your Stress Issues – 508 words
Stress PLR Reports
Each report is 5 pages, so you can use these as a gift to build your list, or you can use them as articles too! The choice is yours!
Report #1: Stress-Induced Insomnia Is a Brutal Cycle
This is a 5-page, 2,090-word report that starts with an introduction and then covers:
- Causes of Stress-Induced Insomnia
- Symptoms and Risks of Stress-Induced Insomnia
- Treatments for Stress-Induced Insomnia
- Prevention Techniques for Stress-Induced Insomnia
Report #2: A 2-Step Process to Heal from Mental Stress
This is a 5+ page, 2,150-word report that starts with an introduction and then covers:
- Medical Issues that Could Be Causing Mental Stress
- Signs of Medical-Related Mental Stress
- Emotional and Lifestyle Causes of Mental Stress
- Coping with Mental Stress
- How to Prevent Mental Stress
Report #3: Handling Your Stress Is Crucial to Maintaining Your Relationships
This is a 5+ page, 2,104-word report that starts with an introduction and then covers:
- How Stress Affects Your Behavior
- How Stress Impacts You and Others
- When Stress Strikes – Dealing with It
- How to Maintain Boundaries Between Work and Personal Life
Our Stress PLR BONUSES!
As our bonus for this main offer, if you purchase Tiffany’s PLR package through our link on this page, we’re giving you these beautiful graphics. We’ve created 20 social posters. You’ll find one for each article and then we’ve added another 5 bonus posters to use with the reports. Although, you can use them for both of course! You’ll receive the JPG, PNG and editable PSD files.
Upgrade Offer BONUS!
If you purchase the upgrade offer, we’ve got another 20 social posters for you! This is another huge package of 60 pages of content, which includes an eBook, 20 articles and 4 more reports! Here are the posters we’ve created for the 20 articles in this package…
You’ll find all our bonuses inside your ‘Stress PLR’ download area! Everything is waiting for you, so just click the button below!