Herbal Remedies PLR for Different Health Problems
This herbal remedies PLR health package is filled with using ‘herbs for health’. It covers many health problems, such as anxiety, arthritis, blood pressure etc.
You’ll see all the topics in the list of articles below. This herbs for health PLR package includes:
- 10 high quality articles in text and Word doc files.
- All articles professionally written and edited.
- For those who love ebooks, we have created an ebook for you from the articles in this pack.
- Beautifully formatted and a disclaimer added.
- This ebook has chapter headings created. (Illustrated with royalty free, commercial use headings.)
- eCover graphics in 4 different layouts, including a 3D stack. The PSD file is included for editing.
- 10 professionally designed social posters, plus PSD files! Beautiful typography and photographs. People won’t be able to resist sharing your posters. Just add your URL and enjoy going viral!
10 Herbal Remedies PLR Articles – All 500+ Words!
Each article covers the types of herbal remedies that can be used to help for that specific problem.
- Herbs for Anger – 567 words
- Herbs for Anxiety – 620 words
- Herbs for Arthritis and Joint Pain – 621 words
- Herbs for Headaches – 508 words
- Herbs for High Blood Pressure – 568 words
- Herbs for Insomnia – 588 words
- Herbs for Lowering Cholesterol – 520 words
- Herbs for Mood Swings – 560 words
- Herbs for Skin Healing – 592 words
- Herbs for Weight Loss – 630 words
Herbs for Health PLR eBook Created From The Articles
The eBook that has been created from the articles, and is 38 pages, 5,859 words long! It contains a disclaimer, introduction, table of contents and a conclusion! Plus, it’s filled with 100% royalty free, commercial use images.
eCover Graphics Plus PSD File
High quality and professionally designed ecover graphics. You also receive the PSD file.
Professionally Designed Social Posters
Social posters get shared and create traffic to your site! We’ve also included the PSD files so you can edit them if you so desire.
To your success and health always,
Geoff and Susan O’Dea